No matter your age or skin type, there’s an Obagi® for everyone. But your skin care routine, like your skin itself, is yours alone.
We will help you find Obagi® products targeted to your specific skin type and concerns. Several of the Obagi® products are prescription only, Professor MacKenzie can help you choose what is right for you and prescribe the products for you. Genuine Obagi® products are available only through doctors and other skin care professionals.
Obagi Medical products work by changing the way the skin functions at a cellular level, delivering unparalleled results. The Obagi System is comprised of a range of topical treatments developed to address a variety of skin concerns.
Obagi Nu-Derm System
• Anti aging and correction
• Moderate-to-severe hyperpigmentation
• Fine lines & wrinkles, laxity & rough uneven texture
• Clinically proven acne treatment from Obagi Medical
• Penetrates deep into the skin’s layers, to target the source of acne
• Clearer skin fast — in as little as 1 week
• Treats existing blemishes and helps prevent future breakouts
• P. acnes — the bacteria that causes acne —flourishes deep in the pores, making it difficult to reach. CLENZIderm MD is uniquely formulated with 5% benzoyl peroxide (BPO) and salicylic acid to target P. acnes at the source.
Prevent & Protect
Obagi Matte Sun Shield SPF50
• Prevents premature aging
• Provides broad-spectrum skin protection from damaging UVA and UVB rays
• Complete UVA & UVB protection from the sun
• Offers defence against infrared (IR) solar radiation
This sunscreen combines UVB and UVA protection, while helping to buffer the skin from the heat-derived oxidation process. Hypoallergenic and dermatologist tested. Sheer and fragrance free. Also available tinted in cool and warm skin tones. Sun protection is a MUST to keep your skin looking young and to help prevent wrinkles, sun spots and skin cancer.
• All skin types that desire antioxidant protection
• Photodamage prevention/protection
• Achieving lighter, brighter, softer skin
Blue Peel Radiance Treats:
• Fine lines, wrinkles & light melasma
• Pigmentary changes due to acne and sun damage
• Uneven skin tone, laxity & texture issues
It boosts outcomes of other systems such as Nu-Derm and CLENZIderm
• Dry facial skin
• Relief from tight or dry skin
• Comfort during reaction phase of Obagi Systems
We can restore your natural beauty and correct imperfections.
You can choose treatments for dozens of conditions.
Signs of aging include wrinkles, sagging and loose skin, with damage from the sun and smoking as the greatest culprits.
Looking your best helps to boost confidence and how you feel.
My lips look fab!
OMG I looooooove my cheeks thanks Rhoda you’re a star
Honestly, you are just brilliant I am really pleased with my face will send you a photo, it’s pumped up my cheeks and defined my jaw too
Professor Rhoda MacKenzie graduated as a doctor from the University of Aberdeen Medical School in 1992, before training to consultant level in general and vascular surgery.
Rhoda first opened her Age Reversal Therapies clinic in 2005 and offers a discreet, professional, expert aesthetics service at her bespoke medical clinic 15 minutes west of Aberdeen. Both medical and minor surgical procedures are available after a free consultation. She is known for attention to detail, understanding her clients’ needs and her down to earth attitude.
I am chuffed to bits with the results, above my eyes moves so it looks more natural, thank you so much
Loving my fillers it’s made such a difference thank you
My lips look fab today – hope they stay like this, thank you!